Tuesday, April 20, 2010

hot and cold



So this was a two picture day because you have to see the sequence of events that happened this day to understand her emotions while the poor thing was battling her sickness. The first is a picture of her playing with me with her toys. I told her to smile and this is the face she has been making (or some variation with or without tongue it depends on her mood). After this picture is what happened next... I shut the door.
That is all it took for her to fly off the handle! She didn't want the door closed. I shut it because she was slamming it into her wall so I shut it. Plain and simple right? WRONG She crawled over to the door and tried to open it and when it wouldn't open she threw a fit. So what baby wants baby gets and after her cry face it was open again. I know they shouldn't always get what they want but I have learned to choose my battles with her at a very young age! The door is one battle I wont be fighting. She will learn on her own when she slams her fingers in it or is re painting her wall. Whatever comes first!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a mean Mommy

Doris Marie Sines said...

Stop being mean to my baby girl! Haha she is turning into a lil monster, but gosh I sure do love her sooo much!