Saturday, March 26, 2011

Headband!

headband

Addilynn is a sucker for headbands and hair pretties. She loves to pick out her own and put it in her hair herself! She says, “A self, NO help mama!” I’m not sure why she puts “A” in front of everything but that is beside the point!. This was from a couple weeks ago on my day off when we were getting ready to go visit Nona at the salon and go to the park. If only I would have looked at this picture more closely BEFORE we went downtown.  We got to the salon and after she did some exploring, used the potty, and found the chairs that go round and round, I bent down to tie her shoe and to my surprise she had a pony tail around her ankle. You can imagine my shock. I saw a purple swollen foot flash before my eyes!  I was pretty much in panic mode. Luckily everything was fine, but when I uploaded the pictures hmmm… I saw the yellow pony tail plain as day. Who would have thought?!

No comments: