Friday, December 31, 2010

End of year 1

 

So… as the year 2010 is coming to an end I sit here and wonder how a whole year slipped past right before my eyes. I have to give a big thank you to one of my bestest buds Maria for giving me this idea. Although it is very hard to post a picture every day, I did a decent job and without the idea I wouldn’t have forced myself to document so well. This is basically in place of a baby book because I am more likely to get on the computer then drag out the book. Sad I know!

Here is a picture from January 1st, 2010 and a picture from December 30, 2010. It makes me sad to think that a whole year has gone by way to quickly. I can’t believe how much she has changed since then. Looking back through the posts it is like seeing things for the first time again! I can’t believe how much I didn’t remember. I am going to try really hard next year to keep up with the 365 blog again and I encourage anyone out there who has a memory like mine, to do the same! Happy New Year everyone. Cheers to a great 2011!

 

DSC00020

sled2

1 comment:

The Boyett's said...

I love this! I am definitely going to do this starting tomorrow. Its such a great way to look back and reminisce on memories that you tend to forget. Happy New Year!