Monday, January 3, 2011

Year 2 NOT starting off great!

For those of you who don’t know this is the start of my 2nd year of the 356 blog. As you can tell I am off to a great start (this is my attempt at sarcasm) since I am just now posting on day 3. Wish me luck! Chasing a toddler is my excuse and then the rest is pure laziness.

bath

Here is a picture from the 1st! She is at Alaina and Kyle’s house and of course it is way more fun to take a bath there because Auntie Alaina has fun things like colored bath fizzers and wall paint! She is getting squirted by Alaina in this picture! I am really going to try hard to keep up this year, but with our computer still not working very well I am hoping that I can. Good luck to all of you 365 bloggers out there. Here is to a new year of great things!!!!

No comments: